The MSU Libraries and IT Services hold a hands-on introduction to technology resources available for Michigan State University faculty and academic staff.
- Electronic Resources
- Where to get help and support for technology on campus
- Library Research Services
- Creating Digital Experiences
- Data Management for Research
- Library Teaching and Learning Services
- High Performance Computing
- Technology you can expect in university classrooms (e.g.,
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
College of Arts & Letters
College of Business
College of Communication Arts and Sciences
College of Education
This program is designed for and open to all associate professors in the Tenure System.
This workshop is designed to:
- Clarify the expectations for attaining the rank of Full Professor in the Tenure System
- Inform mid-career decision-making and experiences
- Review the process,
The Call For Proposals is Now Open!
This year’s theme is Equitable & Engaging Education for All
Michigan State University’s Spring Conference on Teaching and Learning is an annual venue for educators,
The Adams Academy is named in honor of former MSU President Walter Adams and his wife and MSU faculty member emerita, Pauline Adams, in recognition of their sustained commitments to promoting instructional excellence.
Teaching and Learning Boot Camp 2020
This year we have seen unprecedented shifts in the way we work, learn, and live. Traditionally, the Teaching and Learning Boot Camp was offered to bring together educators new to MSU from across campus to explore and exchange ideas about quality and inclusive teaching,
Spring Quick Start to Teaching for Student Success
Links to presentations are listed by topic below.
Large group presentations on policy
Break-out session presentations on teaching
Quick Start to Teaching for Student Success: Key MSU Policies
Quick Start to Teaching for Student Success: Key MSU Policies was developed to give educators, especially those new to MSU,