Quick Start for Teaching: Key MSU Policies
For all educators, especially those new to MSU: An overview of important policies that pertain to students. Topics covered include accessibility of course materials, accommodations for persons with disabilities, promoting student privacy & academic integrity, and promoting environments free of sexual discrimination and harassment.
Wells Hall, B-122
- Registration, coffee, and breakfast bars: 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Promoting Inclusive & Accessible Learning Environments: 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Nate Evans, Information Technology Services – Teaching & Learning
- Representative, Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities
- Academic Integrity: 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Shannon Lynn Burton, Office of the University Ombudsperson
- Promoting Student Privacy: 10:40 – 11:10 a.m.
- Robert Kent, Office of the General Counsel
- Promoting Learning Environments Free of Sexual Discrimination & Harassment: 11:10 – 12:00 p.m.
- Representative, Office of Institutional Equity
- Conclusion: 12:00 p.m.