The #ITeachMSU Talks are a series of breakout-style sessions focusing on a variety of topics centered around teaching and learning. Sessions will vary in style, facilitators, and size, but are intended to create a space for dialogue around teaching and practice for student success.
- Facilitating Classroom Conversations (about Sexual Assault): A Trauma-Informed Approach
- Engaging Students from the First Day of Class (breakout rooms)
- Teaching with Technology
- Assessing Student Learning
- Moving Toward Effective Mentoring Relationships
- Accessible Learning Environments
Check our Calendar page for the next session on policy.